"We enjoyed our stay, especially your sweet, wonderful dogs. We were pleased overall with the accommodations, but felt your description was misleading. As a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel, honesty and integrity are very important to me and I do not like being misled. My decision to stay at your “beachhouse and spa” was partially influenced by your description:
- I could barely see the water from the roof, not a beach in sight
“organic natural macrobiotic and vegan cuisine"
- Yuri and Marina may be eating it, but we were never told about it
“wholistic therapies, treatments, classes”
- Where, when? Why were we not informed of these options and who was leading them?
“natural foods catering, meals available”
- Again, we were not informed of this option
“concierge services, natural beauty care treatments”
- If you call the 5 minutes Marina spent with us the evening we arrived “concierge services”, that is misleading
“2 naturapathic doctors on site”
- Are Yuri and Marina naturopathic doctors?
“acupuncturists, herbalist, nutritionist, physical therapist ,massage therapist, cooking classes and surfboards available”
- Available where?
“we have installed our outdoor Jacuzzi”
- True, but it was empty the entire time we were there and by the rust on the metal, it looks like it probably does not work
My recommendation is to be more honest in your description or actually provide the options you say you have. My 6 Out of 10 rating is very generous and strictly based on the value of what we got for what we paid ($45 a night for a basic room) and I did not deduct for the deceiving description.
Again, we were not displeased with our stay, only the misleading description.
As a travel critic I have the duty to report honestly and accurately to my readers and followers and would be doing them a disservice if I omitted the facts I described above. Because this review will be published on AirBnB and my blog, http://www.CombatCritic.com, I would be remiss if I were not completely honest. I hope you understand.
Finally, I think you should consider reducing your rate to the $50 per night range as your new $60 rate is probably more than the room is worth.
Thanks for having us!"Key Words: Marsana, wellness, beachhouse, spa, AirBnB, hotel, room, beach, Rincón, Aguada, PR, 115, Puerto Rico, puerto, rico, CombatCritic, combat, critic, TravelValue, travel, value