Pages - CombatCritic's "TravelValue"
- TravelValue: France
- TravelValue: England
- TravelValue: Malta
- TravelValue: Bella Napoli (Naples, Italy)
- TravelValue: The Culinary Capital Of The World - L...
- TravelValue: Matera, Italy (UNESCO World Heritage ...
- TravelValue - Top Destinations Around The World
- TravelValue - European Restaurants
- TravelValue - U.S. Hotels
- TravelValue - Hotels Of The World
- TravelValue - Colorado Restaurants
- TravelValue - Missouri Restaurants
- CombatCritic - Travel Tech
- CombatCritic - Recipes
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
U.R.U. Has A Little Bit Of Everything ... For Everyone
A very nice antique and collectible shop in an old building on Mass Street between 11th and 12th Streets in downtown Lawrence.
As an avid collector and American and English antique auction veteran, I know quality and value when I see them. U.R.U. has a plethora of items, from vintage jewelry, books, and comics to Murano glass and antique furniture at reasonable prices.
Service with a big smile and convenient hours make browsing or shopping a delight. I will be back regularly as inventory is turned frequently. Grab a $2 taco at Fuzzy's next door or take a walk in South Park just across the street while you are in the neighborhood .
CombatCritic Gives U.R.U. 9 Bombs Out of 10 ... BOMBS ARE GOOD!
Key Words: U.R.U., URU, home, decor, antique, collectible, furniture, knickknacks, jewelry, vintage, clothing, glass, porcelain, CombatCritic, TravelValue, Lawrence, Kansas, 66044
By C.T. Sorrentino “His Holiness”. I first saw him on TV, a documentary, 60 Minutes, I forget exactly where or when, but he i...