- The man who received us was very nice and helpful.
- We were given a very nice room with kitchenette adjacent to the hostal with its own entrance.
- There was a microwave, a kettle, and small refrigerator.
- The room was a very good value.
- The bed was uncomfortable, my hips were sore and I tossed and turned all night.
- The view of the street and parked cars was disappointing, but we were very happy with the room for the price.
Title: El Puerto da Santa Maria, Spain: Very nice room for the price, but the bed could have been more comfortable