Calle Nino del Matadero 2,
11500, El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
- The man who received us was very nice and helpful.
- We were given a very nice room with kitchenette adjacent to the hostal with its own entrance.
- There was a microwave, a kettle, and small refrigerator.
- The room was a very good value.
- The bed was uncomfortable, my hips were sore and I tossed and turned all night.
- The view of the street and parked cars was disappointing, but we were very happy with the room for the price.
CombatCritic Gives Hostal Costa Luz 8 Bombs Out Of 10 ... More Bombs Are Better!
Read Chris S.'s review of Hostal Costa Luz on Yelp
Read More Reviews By CombatCritic:
Yelp "BLACK" ELITE '14 / '15 / '16 / '17 / '18 / '19 / '20 / '21 / '22/ '23 ... 10 Years Running ... HOOAH!
- Over 1.4 Million Views A Year
... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube and our sister channel, CombatCounselor Chronicles, with Over 1,250 Subscribers and 1,000,000 Video Views ... HOOAH!
Title: El Puerto da Santa Maria, Spain: Very nice room for the price, but the bed could have been more comfortable
Key Words: El Puerto da Santa Maria, Spain, Hostal Costa Luz, hostal, hostel, hotel, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, hotel, accommodation, business, review, Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook
Copyright 2023 - 3rd Wave Media Group And CombatCritic ™ - All Rights Reserved