- We found the property easily and reception made check-in and parking a no-hassle experience
- The apartment is very central with easy access to numerous restaurants, a small market, parking, and tram/bus/metro stops.
- The 2-bedroom apartment was spacious with two very comfy queen beds, plenty of closet space, and a small balcony in each bedroom
- The sole bathroom was large and clean with two sinks and a large bath/shower combo with good water pressure and plenty of hot water ... HOOAH!
- The living area was spacious with a kitchen (stove/hob, oven, sink, large fridge/freezer, plates/silverware/pots/pans/etc.) and living room with a sofa, dining table, and TV with cable channels
- There was a small balcony in the second floor apartment living area with a view of the street below and a large window, allowing loads of air and light inside
- Each room had air conditioning/heating units with remote controls to easily regulate temperature
- The staff were very nice, professional, and helpful during our entire stay - the manager even waived the pet deposit as our dog was only staying one night before going to the hospital for emergency cancer surgery
- The closest parking lot was 350 meters away and cost an additional €15 per day, increasing the cost of the stay from €130 to €145 per day, a 12% increase
- The apartment was on the second floor (third floor in the US) and there was no elevator in the building, a definite inconvenience
Title: Lisbon, Portugal: Nice, Clean, Central Apartment Close To Restaurants And Mass Transit Was A TravelValue
Key Words: Lisbon Colours, hotel, Travessa da Queimada, 44, Lisbon, Lisboa, Colours, hotel, Travessa, da, Queimada, Bairro Alto, Bairro, alto, Chiada, Portugal, 914 136 996, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, accommodation, destination, business, review, Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook