Pages - CombatCritic's "TravelValue"
- TravelValue: England
- TravelValue: Bella Napoli (Naples, Italy)
- TravelValue: Portugal
- TravelValue: France
- TravelValue: The Culinary Capital Of The World - L...
- TravelValue: Israel
- TravelValue: Malta
- TravelValue: Matera, Italy (UNESCO World Heritage ...
- TravelValue: Colorado
- TravelValue: Missouri
- TravelValue: Top Destinations Around The World
- TravelValue: U.S. Hotels
- TravelValue: Hotels Of The World
- CombatCritic's Favorite Recipes
- CombatCritic's "Travel Tech"
By C.T. Sorrentino “His Holiness”. I first saw him on TV, a documentary, 60 Minutes, I forget exactly where or when, but he i...
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
1. Reasonable food prices
2. Good, homemade chips
3. Tasty guacamole
4. Very good tacos for $2.50 each
5. Best cheese and onion enchilada I have had in quite a while
6. Delicious margarita and ice cold draft beer
7. Large patio
1. No air conditioning and a bit too hot to sit outside
2. Salsa a bit too watery
3. Very small guacamole for $4.50
4. Asked for hard shell tacos, got soft
5. Wife's quesadilla ($6.50) had hardly any cheese
6. Margarita was too expensive ($7) and not very strong ... draft beer was more reasonable ($4.50)
7. Closed an hour early (8PM instead of 9PM) - staff hovered, making us feel rushed to finish and leave
8. Patio only has picnic tables which are not very comfortable
Bottom Line: Pretty good food overall, but lack of AC, overpriced margaritas, guacamole and quesadillas, and closing early/rushing us to leave cost them 2-3 Bombs (1-2 Stars)
CombatCritic Gives Nacho Mama's 5 Bombs Out Of 10 ... More Bombs Are Better!