Pages - CombatCritic's "TravelValue"
- TravelValue: England
- TravelValue: Bella Napoli (Naples, Italy)
- TravelValue: Portugal
- TravelValue: France
- TravelValue: The Culinary Capital Of The World - L...
- TravelValue: Israel
- TravelValue: Malta
- TravelValue: Matera, Italy (UNESCO World Heritage ...
- TravelValue: Colorado
- TravelValue: Missouri
- TravelValue: Top Destinations Around The World
- TravelValue: U.S. Hotels
- TravelValue: Hotels Of The World
- CombatCritic's Favorite Recipes
- CombatCritic's "Travel Tech"
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Long Walk (Uphill Both Ways), All For Not
I decided to try Taste of India on a nice Sunday afternoon in mid-November, walking 15-minutes up the steep TIPA Road from the Main Square in McLeod Ganj.
When I finally arrived, low and behold the door was locked (2:45 pm), the TV on, and the windows looking like they had not been cleaned in years. I had doubts as to whether the place had been abandoned or not, but the TV made me believe that their were inhabitants, food or no food, but they were nowhere in sight.
I was looking forward to some authentic Indian food after reading the many good reviews on TripAdvisor, but it was not meant to be, so I strolled back down the hill in search of other options,
CombatCritic MUST Give Taste of India 1 Bomb Out Of 10 ... MORE BOMBS ARE BETTER!
By C.T. Sorrentino “His Holiness”. I first saw him on TV, a documentary, 60 Minutes, I forget exactly where or when, but he i...