- Seated and fed us at 15:30, having closed at 15:00, on Christmas Eve ... HOOAH!
- Plenty of outdoor seating, which came in handy considering that Portugal implemented a requirement, just days before, for a negative COVID test result to eat inside restaurants over the Christmas and New Year holidays
- The French Onion Soup (€6) was the best I have ever had in the US, France, you name it
- My Sausage and Lentils (€15) was excellent and TOO BIGGA EAT ... MAMA MIA!
- The sauces on the steaks au poivre and roquefort (€16 each) were both very tasty
- The service was friendly, with one exception (below), and professional ... MERCI BEAUCOUP!
- The prices were very fair for the portions and quality of the food
- We were greeted, and I use that term very loosely, by a nasty little man at the entrance to the restaurant whom was trying to get rid of us so he could go home. Fortunately, the owner came along before we could leave and told him to serve us
- The medium-well steaks we ordered arrived medium-rare despite my wife and son indicating 'no blood please'
Title: Lisbon, Portugal: A Delicious Taste of Paris In Historical Belém
Key Words: Comptoir Parisien, French, Portuguese, Rua Vieira Portuense, 44, Belém, Lisboa, Lisbon, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, restaurant, menu, business, review, Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook