Comptoir Parisien (French, Portuguese)
Rua Vieira Portuense, 44
Call: +351 213 638 279 or +351 911 045 754
Website: Comptoir Parisien.com
Read Chris S.'s review of Restaurante Comptoir Parisien on Yelp
If visiting Belém for the 'original' pastel de nata at the historic Pastéis de Belém, a visit to the beautiful Jerónimos Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos), the nearby Padrão dos Descobrimentos monument, or the famous Belém Tower (Torre de Belém), both a national monument and World Heritage (UNESCO) site, the nearby Comptoir Parisien will make a great spot for lunch or dinner.
- Seated and fed us at 15:30, having closed at 15:00, on Christmas Eve ... HOOAH!
- Plenty of outdoor seating, which came in handy considering that Portugal implemented a requirement, just days before, for a negative COVID test result to eat inside restaurants over the Christmas and New Year holidays
- The French Onion Soup (€6) was the best I have ever had in the US, France, you name it
- My Sausage and Lentils (€15) was excellent and TOO BIGGA EAT ... MAMA MIA!
- The sauces on the steaks au poivre and roquefort (€16 each) were both very tasty
- The service was friendly, with one exception (below), and professional ... MERCI BEAUCOUP!
- The prices were very fair for the portions and quality of the food
- We were greeted, and I use that term very loosely, by a nasty little man at the entrance to the restaurant whom was trying to get rid of us so he could go home. Fortunately, the owner came along before we could leave and told him to serve us
- The medium-well steaks we ordered arrived medium-rare despite my wife and son indicating 'no blood please'
CombatCritic Gives Restaurante Comptoir Parisien 8 BOMBS OUT OF 10 ... I Will Be Back The Next Time In Lisbon ... More Bombs Are Better!
Read More Reviews By CombatCritic:
Yelp "GOLD" ELITE '14/'15/'16/'17/'18/'19/'20/'21
- Over 1.4 Million Views A Year
... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube and our sister channel, CombatCounselor Chronicles, with Over 1,250 Subscribers and 1,000,000 Video Views ... HOOAH!
Title: Lisbon, Portugal: A Delicious Taste of Paris In Historical Belém
Key Words: Comptoir Parisien, French, Portuguese, Rua Vieira Portuense, 44, Belém, Lisboa, Lisbon, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, restaurant, menu, business, review, Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook
Copyright 2021-2022 - 3rd Wave Media Group And CombatCritic ™ - All Rights Reserved
Post a Comment