Pages - CombatCritic's "TravelValue"
- TravelValue: France
- TravelValue: England
- TravelValue: Malta
- TravelValue: Bella Napoli (Naples, Italy)
- TravelValue: The Culinary Capital Of The World - L...
- TravelValue: Matera, Italy (UNESCO World Heritage ...
- TravelValue - Top Destinations Around The World
- TravelValue - European Restaurants
- TravelValue - U.S. Hotels
- TravelValue - Hotels Of The World
- TravelValue - Colorado Restaurants
- TravelValue - Missouri Restaurants
- CombatCritic - Travel Tech
- CombatCritic - Recipes
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
TripAdvisor Accused Me of Plagiarism! Are You Kidding Me?
On Dec 17, 2013, at 9:45 AM, "TripAdvisor" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Here is my reply TripAdvisor:
Beside a couple of words from Wheatfield's menu item descriptions, my review is completely original and I am offended by your accusations!
I WILL NOT update my review because IT IS 100% ORIGINAL! How 'bout I simply stop providing my uncompensated reviews? Yelp, Urbansooon, and Foursquare love my original, comprehensive reviews and being that there is NO VALUE ADDED to my submitting my hard work to TripAdvisor, it's no skin off my nose if you publish them or not.
For that matter, why don't you go ahead and close my account and I will happily take my business where it is appreciated!
Read more about your poor judgment and insult to my integrity in my increasing popular blog: http://www.CombatCritic.com
C.T. Sorrentino, LtCol, USAF (Ret)
CombatCritic Gives TripAdvisor 1 Out of 10 Bombs ... BOMBS ARE GOOD!
Key Words: Tripadvisor, advisor, buy, travel, restaurant, 66044, Kansas, website, plagiarism, web, purchase, trip, Hotels, airlines, Lawrence, review, combat, critic, insult, CombtCritic
By C.T. Sorrentino “His Holiness”. I first saw him on TV, a documentary, 60 Minutes, I forget exactly where or when, but he i...