- 4 chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4-5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, dredging in the flour and set aside.
- Cut the lemon into slices.
- Heat two to three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in the skillet. Cook the chicken, browning lightly on each side and adding more oil as necessary. Transfer the chicken to a warm plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add the butter to the skillet to melt, then add the lemon slices until lightly brown. Stir in the garlic for about a minute, adding the capers before deglazing the pan with the wine. Add the chicken stock and parsley.
- Return the chicken to the pan and lightly baste with sauce.
- Remove the chicken, putting it on a warm platter and using the lemon slices for garnish before adding the remaining sauce.
Serves 4 People
- Serve with warm, crusty bread and mashed potatoes.
Read Reviews By CombatCritic:
Yelp - Elite '14/'15/'16
TripAdvisor - Top Contributor
Tabelog - Official Judge (Bronze)
Zomato - #1 Ranked Foodie
... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube
Title: CombatCritic's Awesome Air Force Chicken Piccata Recipe
Key Words: chicken piccata, chicken, piccata, recipe, wine, garlic, capers, sauce, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, extra, virgin, olive, oil, butter, parsley, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, menu, review, Yelp, TripAdvisor
Translation for Civilians: